Friday, August 14, 2009

ground rules for my posts

If you're reading these posts then might wonder how I post so many in such a short time span. The answer is that I write what I feel. I do not go back, reread, and edit them to fit a popular opinion; nor will I. From time to time I will clarify them, but when I do I will put the edits in red so that you know that this is either a change or simply further development.

Rewriting history, or in this case posts, to make you seem right doesn't add value to society. If I am wrong on something I will admit it.

That is where the readers come in. Leaving comments allow me to review and reflect like an ongoing discussion. No person has all the answers (a common theme in my posts) nor can they be right all the time. Society at large helps to form what we think, feel and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment